Careers at United Precious Metal Refining, Inc.
UNITED PMR is looking to expand its overseas operations for sale of its master alloys and products within the casting and fabrication industries, related to our business. We invite applications for the following categories, which will be based in the home country of the applicant:
- Technical Salespersons
Prerequisites for the positions:
- Applicants must possess a minimum five years experience.
- Applicants must possess thorough knowledge of the industry.
- Applicants must have complete knowledge of the manufacturing process.
- Technical applicants must have hands-on manufacturing knowledge and must be able to troubleshoot independently.
- Applicants must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Applicants must possess excellent written and oral communication skills in the country's official language as well as in English. Additional language skills will be an asset.
- Applicants must be result-oriented.
This opportunity is available for people with experience associated to our industry only. People outside of our industry should not apply for a position.
If you are interested in a career at United please either e-mail, fax, or mail your resume. Please send your resume to:
United Precious Metal Refining, Inc.
Attn: James Wahler
2781 Townline Road
Alden, NY 14004
U.S. Fax: 1-800-533-6657
Intl. Fax: +1 (716) 683-5433
Precious Metal Spot Prices
|Gold||2020-09-30 4:10 AM|
|Silver||2020-09-30 4:10 AM|
|Platinum||2020-09-30 4:10 AM|
|Palladium||2020-09-30 4:10 AM|
Prices shown are for reference only. Please contact our trading desk for accurate, up-to-the-minute pricing.